- The latest addition to Godbar Software's suite of modules in The Practice Software Management system is the Stock Imprest Module. This module is available as an optional extra.
- For some time now surgeries have been requesting a stockcontrol and imprest system which would enable the tracking of products supplied, in addition to services provided to an ever increasingly health conscious public.
- The Practice Stock Imprest Module enables record keeping of the amount and value of stock purchased into the surgery.
- Stock inventory and stocktake can be undertaken.
- Stock numbers can be allocated or automatically generated.
- If a surgery has already listed a number of stock items prior to using this module, the item can be readily reallocated to the new stock listing.
- Multiple units of the same item can be invoiced.
- Items sold appear on a GST Stock invoice with the GST component readily identifiable and therefore included within the GST report required for the surgery's taxation purposes.
- Stock invoices are separate to Service invoices and therefore Medicare problems are avoided.
- Stock Module Reports include -
- Stock Report
- Stock Level Indicator Report
- Stocktake Report
- Stock Control History Report